We are delighted to confirm that Glasgow Warriors will be returning to a traditional Season Ticket Membership package for 2021/22, as we continue to strive towards returning to playing in front of crowds at Scotstoun Stadium.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Should COVID-19 restrictions continue and we are unable to admit a Season Ticket Member to a match originally included as part of their membership, a pro-rata refund or credit will be available.
How To Renew
The easiest way to renew is online.
To renew, sign in to your Scottish Rugby Online Ticket Centre account using your login and password.
Here you will have a new notification 'You have season passes available Glasgow Warriors Season 2021/2022 – Buy Now'. Click 'Buy Now'
To contact the Scottish Rugby Ticket Centre email [email protected] or call 0131 378 1600 between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
If you paid for your Season Ticket Membership by direct debit (auto-renewal) in 2019/20, it will NOT be automatically renewed for season 2021/22.
However your seats are secured and reserved for you to purchase.
Members have two options for payment:
1. Direct Debit
2. Debit/ Credit Card
Members who wish to pay by Direct Debit should renew before Monday 19 July to pay in four equal monthly instalments. Payment will be taken on the following dates; 3 August, 3 September, 5 October and 3 November.
Members who select to pay by Direct Debit for season 2021/22 will be automatically renewed next year. Please note, If you pay for any other season tickets by Direct Debits please use the same bank details as we are only hold one set of details per account.
Supporters who purchase a Season Ticket Membership between Monday 19 July - Thursday 19 August can pay by Direct Debit in three equal monthly instalments on 3 September, 5 October and 3 November.
Members who wish to pay by card should ensure the account information is correct and the address and contact details match those registered to the card. Please note, if you chose to pay by card, the season ticket membership will not automatically renew next year.
As a Season Ticket Member, you will have access to the following exclusive benefits:
- Interest-free direct debit payment plan and discount against the cost of buying individual match tickets
- First access to renew your seat for the 2022/23 season
- Nine United Rugby Championship games at Scotstoun Stadium
- Two Heineken Champions Cup games at Scotstoun Stadium
- Priority access to buy a Glasgow Warriors match ticket (subject to availability) for the pre-season fixture at Scotstoun Stadium*
- Priority access to buy Glasgow Warriors away match ticket for Heineken Champions Cup fixtures
- Priority access to buy Glasgow Warriors match tickets for United Rugby Championship and Heineken Champions Cup Quarter-Final, Semi-Final and Final fixtures
- Ticket Exchange scheme for games you cannot attend
- Priority access to buy tickets to Edinburgh v Glasgow Warriors in the 1872 Cup at BT Murrayfield Stadium
- Priority access to buy tickets to Scotland Women fixtures at Scotstoun Stadium
- A welcome pack with exclusive Glasgow Warriors merchandise and membership card
- Exclusive competitions and experiences, including the chance to win signed merchandise, places in match day hospitality and at the end of season 2021/22 Glasgow Warriors Awards Dinner
- Digital Magazine ‘Warrior’; five issues will be produced during the 2021/22 season, each packed with behind-the-scenes interviews, insight and photography. Members also have access to the full archive of previous issues.
- Invitations to Glasgow Warriors events, open training sessions and virtual experiences with the players and coaches**
- Priority access to buy tickets to the end of season 2021/22 Glasgow Warriors Awards Dinner (subject to availability)**
- Invitations to exclusive events at the Scottish Rugby Store in Glasgow**
- Digital fixture list available to download to your calendar
- Access to an exclusive online hub for members to share ideas and feedback with the club
- Exclusive club content delivered straight to your email inbox
- Exclusive offers from Glasgow Warriors Sponsors & Partners
*Please note, this game will be played in front of a reduced capacity crowd, so will not be included as part of the 2021/22 Season Ticket Membership package
**Subject to COVID-19 restrictions
- The renewal window for 2020/21 Season Ticket Members will open Wednesday 16 June (10am)
- The renewal window for 2020/21 Warrior Nation Members will open Wednesday 16 June (10am)
- 2021/22 Warrior Nation Memberships will go on public sale from Friday 18 June (10am)
- Renew by Monday 19 July (11.59pm) to access 4x Direct Debit option (3 August, 3 September, 5 October, 3 November)
- The renewal window for 2020/21 Season Ticket Members will close Sunday 25 July (11.59pm)
- The Scottish Rugby Ticket Office will facilitate any available seat moves/ upgrades for 2021/22 Season Ticket Members from Monday 26 July - Friday 30 July
- Non-renewed Season Ticket Memberships will be made available to 2021/22 Warrior Nation Members from Wednesday 4 August (10am) in a pre-sale window
- Subject to availability, Season Ticket Memberships will go on public sale from Friday 13 August (10am)
- Buy by Thursday 19 July (11.59pm) to access 3x Direct Debit option (3 September, 5 October, 3 November)
Pre-Season Home Fixture
A scheduled Glasgow Warriors pre-season fixture at Scotstoun Stadium will NOT be included as part of the 2021/22 Season Ticket Membership package.
The fixture – which will be played in early September – has been scheduled to allow for a week-long break prior to the 2021/22 season getting underway, a recommendation made by the Glasgow Warriors performance staff. As a result, our temporary stands will not be in situ due to athletics events still taking place at the venue.
Seating will therefore only be available in the Main and North Stand, with standing availability to be confirmed in the coming weeks. There is no guarantee all Season Ticket Members can attend this fixture at a reduced capacity, so we are unfortunately unable to include this fixture as part of the membership package.
2021/22 Season Ticket Members will have first access to buy a ticket to the pre-season fixture in a pre-sale window. Subject to availability, 2021/22 Warrior Nation Members will get second access to buy up to two tickets in a pre-sale window, thereafter tickets will go on public sale.
- ADULT Any match ticket purchaser not eligible for the below categories:
- SENIOR CITIZENS Aged 60 or over. New seniors will be required to provide proof of age and must be over 60 from 31 December 2021
- STUDENTS Students must be able to provide a valid student card that covers the 2021/22 season
- U18 Aged 18 or under as of 31 December 2021. Proof of age must be available upon request
2021/22 Season Ticket Memberships
Season Ticket Members save an average of 30-40% against the cost of buying individual match tickets.
A direct debit option will also be available to spread the cost across four monthly instalments (3 August, 3 September, 5 October, 3 November)
Supporters who are looking to purchase a Season Ticket Membership are recommended to purchase a Warrior Nation Membership.
Allocation of Season Ticket Memberships are subject to availability and will be go sale to Warrior Nation Members after current Season Ticket Members have had the chance to renew for 2021/22.
Subject to availability, Season Ticket Memberships will then go on public sale.
Please note, that due to the significant number of existing Season Ticket Members, we can’t guarantee a 2021/22 Season Ticket to new Warrior Nation Members.