Glasgow Warriors Season Ticket Members can renew their memberships via their Scottish Rugby online ticketing account.
The renewal window will close on Wednesday 10 July, giving members five weeks to renew their membership
Members who have renewed can submit an online form requesting a seat move (subject to availability) and will be contacted from Thursday 11 July - Wednesday 17 July. Any unsold season tickets will then be available to Warrior Nation Members from Wednesday 17 July – Friday 19 July.
Subject to availability, Season Ticket Memberships will then go on public sale on Monday 22 July.
A Season Ticket Membership is the best way to secure your seat for all the Glasgow Warriors home games in 2019/20.
The 2019/20 season will get underway on the weekend of 27 September.
Season Ticket Member Benefits
Here are the benefits you can look forward to as a Season Ticket Member at Glasgow Warriors next season:
- Guarantee your seat for every regular home match at Scotstoun
- At least 10 Guinness PRO14 matches
- Heineken Champions Cup pool games
- Ticket for final match against Edinburgh at BT Murrayfield**
- Ticket for pre-season game against Ulster**
- First access to tickets for Heineken Champions Cup away matches
- Exclusive first option to buy Quarter-Final, Semi-Final and Final tickets
- Exclusive Glasgow Warriors Membership Pack
- Big Savings against the cost of match tickets
- Exclusive club content delivered straight to your inbox including interviews, competitions, ticket alerts, offers and discounts from Official Club Sponsors & Partners
- Access to exclusive club events and offers throughout the season
- Access to purchase discounted travel packages for away games with our official travel partner, Clyde Travel Management
** Members must register for tickets in advance
Ticket prices now includes all fees.
- ADULT Any match ticket purchaser not eligible for the below categories:
- SENIOR CITIZENS Aged 60 or over. New seniors will be required to provide proof of age and must be over 60 from 31 December 2019.
- STUDENTS Students must be able to provide a valid student card that covers the 2019/20 season.
- U18 Aged 18 or under as of 31 December 2019. Proof of age must be available upon request.
Season Ticket Memberships
Prices (inclusive of VAT and any fees)
Prices (inclusive of VAT and any fees)
All match tickets increase by £5.00 on match day.
How to Renew
Call the Scottish Rugby Ticket Centre on 0131 346 5160, Monday to Friday 10am-4pm.
Phone lines are expected to be very busy and we would encourage all supporters to renew online where possible.
Scottish Rugby Ticket Centre
BT Murrayfield Stadium
Office hours Monday to Friday 10am-4pm.
Payments can be made by the following methods:
In person at the Scottish Rugby Ticket Centre only.
Please note, we do not accept American Express as a form of payment.
Auto-renewal Direct Debit Scheme
Members who paid for their season tickets by direct debit (auto-renewal) last season have been automatically renewed and will receive confirmation of their payment dates and values along with information on how to cancel.
Those who have not previously paid by direct debit and renew before Wednesday 24 July can pay in three monthly payments:
- 9 August
- 10 September
- 10 October
Members who wish to continue should NOT cancel their Direct Debit instruction – it will simply be reinstated with your bank. If you have cancelled your Direct Debit instruction, please email [email protected] requesting for it to be reinstated.
Can I move my seat(s)?
If you have renewed your season ticket and wish to request a seat move please complete an online form. If you do not renew your existing season ticket, you will not be able to request a seat move.
Each request will be considered. There are no guarantees that the club will be able to facilitate any of these moves and it will be subject to availability. We will contact you in regards to any potential move so please provide contact details in which you will be available to be contacted between 9am and 5pm, from Thursday 11 July - Wednesday 17 July.
Can I purchase an additional seat(s)?
Season Ticket Members who are looking to purchase additional seats are recommended to purchase a Warrior Nation Membership.
Allocation of Season Tickets is subject to availability and will be on sale to Warrior Nation Members on Wednesday 17 July - Friday 19 July (two per membership) after current Season Ticket Members have had the chance to renew for 2019/20.
Subject to availability, Season Ticket Memberships will go on public sale on Monday 22 July.
Please note, that due to the significant number of existing Season Ticket Members, we can’t guarantee a 2019/20 Season Ticket to new Warrior Nation Members.
How do I update my ticket type?
If you require to update your ticket type i.e. U18 to Student, please contact our ticket office on 0131 346 5160, Monday to Friday 10am-4pm who will be able to assist.
What games are included in my Season Ticket Membership?
All regular Guinness PRO14 and Heineken Champions Cup fixtures at Scotstoun Stadium are included in your membership. Also included is the pre-season game against Ulster on 14 September and the last game between Glasgow Warriors and Edinburgh at BT Murrayfield.
The season ticket membership does not include play-off games; quarter/semi-finals or finals.
When will I receive my membership pack?
All 2019/20 Glasgow Warriors Season Ticket Members - regardless of whether renewing from last season or buying for the first time - will be mailed a pack no later than two weeks prior to the first game of the season.
How do I update my contact details?
If any of your contact details have changed (e.g. address, e-mail address, phone number) please update your details on your online account or email [email protected]