Through the Glasgow Warriors Business Club Membership, your organisation will benefit from regular opportunities to build relationships with like-minded senior business people across Glasgow and the west of Scotland.
Members have Main Stand seats to all Guinness PRO14 and Heineken Champions Cup regular matches at Scotstoun Stadium. The Business Club Lounge offers an opportunity to entertain your guests.
Glasgow Warriors also hold 4 member events out-with Scotstoun each season. Network with other businesses with a passion for rugby and see what goes into producing a successful rugby team.
This package provides members with a range of additional benefits:
- Networking opportunities on Glasgow Warriors match-days at Scotstoun Stadium
- Brand affiliation with the Glasgow Warriors Business Club
- See your company listed on the glasgowwarriors.org website and official match day programme
- Access to a pre-sale window for tickets to any home Guinness PRO14 play-off match and Heineken Champions Cup Quarter/Semi-Final match
- 4 places in Platinum Club Hospitality at 3 matches
Home Matches at Scotstoun Stadium
Nothing comes close to the atmosphere at a Glasgow Warriors fixture. As a member of the Business Club you and your guests will be able to experience Scotstoun Stadium at its best.
- 4 Main Stand Season Tickets for all 14 Guinness PRO14 and 3 Heineken Champions Cup regular matches at Scotstoun.
- Access to Business Club Members Lounge for 4 individuals on match days
- Share unforgettable rugby memories with other members within our exclusive hospitality setting.
Membership provides the opportunity to network at events held throughout the year in a relaxed and fun environment.
These events will include:
- 2 places at 4 Business Club member events during the season
- Glasgow Warriors Golf Day: Test your golf game against current and past players at one of Glasgow’s iconic courses (subject to availability)
- Option to purchase a table at the annual Glasgow Warriors Awards Dinner (subject to availability)
Become part of the Glasgow Warriors family by joining Business Club
Price: £4k + VAT
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0141 435 4363
We would like to thank our Business Club Members from 2018/19 for their support
|AG Grant Construction Ltd.||Aggregate Industries||AGZ Group|
|Allied Surveyors Scotland PLC||Argyle Consulting Ltd.||Atlas Maintenance (Scotland) Ltd.|
|Begbies Traynor LLP||Belgate Estates||Blooms The Florist|
|Cairn Letting and Estate Agency Ltd.||Caldervale Group Ltd.||Cambushinnie Croft|
|Campbell Dallas||Cathkin Clean Scotland Ltd||CBC Stone|
|Clyde Blowers Capital||Cortez Subsea||Dalcon Ltd|
|Danny McIntyre||DWR Property||Edwin James Holdings|
|EEG Contracts Ltd||Equator (Scotland) Ltd||Geason Training|
|Glasgow Colorectal Ltd.||Guardian Stockbrokers||Healthcare 21 (UK) Ltd.|
|Investec Wealth & Investment Ltd.||Ivy Property Ltd.||JJ Black Ltd.|
|KPMG LLP||Lindsays||Liquorice Tree Gifts|
|Luddon Construction Ltd.||MACD Electrical Ltd.||Mansfield Park Gallery|
|Phoenix Commissioning Services Ltd.||Regis Roofing Supplies||Rettie & Co.|
|Roxburgh Group||Shepherd Surveyors||Sim Property Management Ltd|
|The BIG Partnership||Tilney||Trident Building Consultancy Ltd.|
|Vanilla Square||Willie Gardner||Willis Towers Watson |