Land Rover Terms and Conditions
JAGUAR LAND ROVER LIMITED
LAND ROVER’S HEAD TO HEAD COMPETITION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Land Rover’s Head to Head competition’ (the "Competition"). The Competition is entered by UK residents aged 21 (twenty-one) years or over. Entrants of Weekly Questions (defined below) for the March and April 2020 monthly draws of the Competition must also have at least 3 (three) years’ uninterrupted driving experience on a full driving license without serious accident or conviction in the last 2 (two) years to be eligible to win the LRE Prize (defined below). Entrants must correctly answer a Weekly Question to be in with the chance win a prize.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering this Competition you confirm your acceptance and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Competition is promoted by Jaguar Land Rover Limited; Registered in England and Wales; No 1672070; Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry, CV3 4LF, England (”JLR”) and Glasgow Warriors Limited, No SC570841, Registered Office: Bt Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH12 5PJ (“Glasgow Warriors”), and is managed and administered on behalf of JLR and Glasgow Warriors by CSM Sport and Entertainment LLP, trading as CSM Brands, company number OC368517), registered office at PO Box 70693, 62 Buckingham Gate, London SW1P 9ZP (“CSM”) (JLR, Glasgow Warriors and CSM together the “Promoters”).
3. These Terms and Conditions apply so far as the law permits so please read them carefully before entering.
4. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Competition.
CAN I ENTER THE COMPETITION?
5. The Competition is free to enter (no purchase necessary).
6. This Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be aged 21 and over, and if you are entering the March and/or April 2020 monthly draws of the Competition (defined below), you must also have at least 3 (three) years’ uninterrupted driving experience on a full driving licence without serious accident or conviction in the last 2 (two) years to be eligible to win the LRE Prize (defined in clause 23). Proof of age, and a copy of your driving licence for Monthly Winners of the LRE Prize, will be required from all Competition winners.
7. As part of the LRE Prize, you may invite a guest of your choice to take part in the Land Rover Experience day (the “Guest”). To be eligible take part in the LRE Prize, your Guest must be aged 21 (twenty-one) or over and must have at least 3 (three) years’ uninterrupted driving experience on a full driving licence without serious accident or conviction in the last 2 (two) years. Proof of age and a copy of the Guests’ driving licence will be required.
8. No employees, agents or suppliers of JLR, its retailer network and associated companies or their Family Members will be eligible to take part in the Competition. For the avoidance of doubt, “Family Members” means the parents, children, siblings, aunts and uncles, grandparents, grandchildren of an employee, agent or supplier of the Promoters, its retailer network and associated companies.
9. In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. It will be the Promoters’ sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met and we may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes.
10. The Competition is open from 12:00 hours on 17th December 2019 and closes at 19:00 hours on 1st June 2020 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive. Entries submitted after the Closing Date will not be counted. Entrants will not be able to vote outside of the Weekly Entry Periods (as defined below).
11. Entrants may submit up to 1 (one) valid entry for each Weekly Question, totalling 16 (sixteen) valid entries during the Competition. Any additional entries will not will not be counted or eligible to win.
12. The Competition will require access to an email account, access to a computer and internet access. This will not be provided by the Promoters nor will the Promoters be responsible for providing you with an email account. The entrants do not need to have or create an account on the platforms.
13. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or if your conduct is contrary to the spirt or intention of the Competition.
HOW TO ENTER
14. To enter, simply visit the Glasgow Warriors website (https://www.glasgowwarriors.org/) (the “Website”) during the Weekly Voting Periods (defined below), enter your name and email address, and submit your answer to the weekly question about the opponent team in that weekly Glasgow Warriors fixture (the “Weekly Questions”) throughout the season, totalling 16 (sixteen) Weekly Questions.
The Website can also be accessed via the Glasgow Warriors Twitter page (https://twitter.com/GlasgowWarriors), Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com › glasgowwarriors) and Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/GlasgowWarriors/) or via the Land Rover Rugby Twitter page (www.twitter.com/landroverrugby.com), where the Competition will be promoted.
15. Weekly Questions will be grouped per month of the Competition (December 2019 to May 2020).
Entrants must provide their answers to the Weekly Questions for each Glasgow Warriors fixture within the following dates and times:
1. Saturday 21st December 2019 – Glasgow Warriors v Edinburgh (Guinness Pro14) fixture: between 12:00 hours on 17th December 2019 and 12:00 hours on 20th December.
2. Saturday 28th December 2019 – Edinburgh v Glasgow Warriors (Guinness Pro14) fixture: between 12:00 hours on 24th December 2019 and 12:00 hours on 27th December.
3. Saturday 4th January 2020 – Benetton v Glasgow Warriors (Guinness Pro14) fixture: between 12:00 hours on 31st December 2019 and 12:00 hours on 3rd January 2020.
4. Saturday 11th January 2020 – Glasgow Warriors v Exeter Chiefs (Heineken Champions Cup) fixture: between 12:00 hours on 7th January and 12:00 hours on 10th January 2020.
5. Saturday 18th January 2020 – Sale Sharks v Glasgow Warriors (Heineken Champions Cup) fixture: between 12:00 hours on 14th January and 12:00 hours on 17th January 2020.
6. Friday 14th February 2020 – Glasgow Warriors v Zebre (Guinness Pro14) fixture: between 12:00 hours on 11th February and 12:00 hours on 13th February 2020.
7. Saturday 22nd February 2020 – Glasgow Warriors v Dragons (Guinness Pro14) fixture: between 12:00 hours on 18th February and 12:00 hours on 21st February 2020.
8. Friday 28th February 2020 – Leinster v Glasgow Warriors (Guinness Pro14) fixture: between 12:00 hours on 25th February and 12:00 hours on 27th February 2020.
9. Saturday 21st March 2020 – Ospreys v Glasgow Warriors (Guinness Pro14) fixture: between 12:00 hours on 17th March and 12:00 hours on 20th March 2020.
10. Friday 27th March 2020 – Glasgow Warriors v Ulster (Guinness Pro14) fixture: between 12:00 hours on 24th March and 12:00 hours on 26th March 2020.
11. Friday 10th April 2020 - Connacht v Glasgow Warrior (Guinness Pro14) fixture: between 12:00 hours on 7th April and 12:00 hours on 9th April 2020.
12. Friday 17th April 2020 – Glasgow Warriors v Toyota Cheetahs (Guinness Pro14) fixture: between 12:00 hours on 14th April and 12:00 hours on 16th April 2020.
13. Saturday 25th April 2020 – Munster v Glasgow Warriors (Guinness Pro14) fixture: between 12:00 hours on 21st April and 12:00 hours on 24th April 2020.
14. Friday 8th May 2020 – Ulster v Glasgow Warriors (Guinness Pro14) fixture: between 12:00 hours on 5th May and 12:00 hours on 7th May.
15. Friday 15th May 2020 – Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys (Guinness Pro14) fixture: between 12:00 hours on 12th May and 12:00 hours on 14th May 2020.
16. Saturday 30th May 2020 – Edinburgh v Glasgow Warriors (Guinness Pro14) fixture: between 12:00 hours on 26th May and 12:00 hours on 29th May 2020.
(together the “Weekly Entry Periods”.
16. Only entries that have been submitted fully and correctly will be considered as a valid entry.
17. If, for any reason, a technical interruption equipment failure, telephone failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure or site failure occurs and the Competition is not capable of running as planned or entries are not received or validly submitted or the Prize (as defined below) is disrupted, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition if necessary.
18. The Promoters do not take any responsibility for incomplete entries or entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit (regardless of cause) and any such entries will not be considered valid.
19. The Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition if necessary.
20. Each month of the Competition (December, January, February, March, April and May), one winner will be chosen from all entrants who have correctly answered one of the Weekly Questions for that month (as listed in clause 15 above) by a random generator, totalling 6 (six) winners – one for every month of the Competition (the "Monthly Winners").
21. The Monthly Winners will be drawn and contacted by the Promoters on the following dates:
• December 2019 draw: Monthly Winner drawn on 3rd January 2020 and contacted on 6th January 2020
• January 2020 draw: Monthly Winner drawn on 20th January and contacted on 22nd January
• February 2020 draw: Monthly Winner drawn on 2nd March and contacted on 4th March
• March 2020 draw: Monthly Winner drawn on 30th March and contacted on 1st April
• April 2020 draw: Monthly Winner drawn on 27th April and contacted on 29th April
• May 2020 draw: Monthly Winner drawn on 1st June and contacted on 3rd June
22. The single name of the Monthly Winners generated by the random name generator will be final.
23. The Monthly Winners will win the following prizes, which vary per month of the Competition:
i. December 2019, January 2020 and February 2020 monthly draws: The prize will be 4 (four) tickets to a Glasgow Warriors home game of your choice (2019/2020 Season) for the Monthly Winner plus 3 (three) guests (“Rugby Tickets Prize”), totalling 3 (three) Rugby Tickets Prizes.
ii. March 2020 and April 2020 monthly draws: The prize will be a Land Rover off-road driving Experience day at a UK Land Rover Experience centre of your choice for the Monthly Winner plus 1 (one) eligible Guest (as set out in clause 7) (the "LRE Prize”), totalling2 (two) LRE Prizes.
iii. May 2020 monthly draw: The prize will be a Glasgow Warriors Rugby Club shirt signed by the Glasgow Warriors team (the “Signed Shirt Prize”), totalling 1 (one) Signed Shirt Prize,
(the LRE Prize, Rugby Tickets Prize and Signed Shirt Prize together the “Prizes”).
24. Monthly Winners will be contacted using the telephone number or email address provided with their Competition entry at 12:00 hours on the Monday following the monthly draw dates as listed in Clause 20, and asked to confirm your name, age and that you accept the Prize. The Monthly Winners of the LRE Prize will also be required to provide a copy of your driving licence.
25. The Prizes (including a voucher for the LRE Prize) will be sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery to the postal address provided by the Monthly Winners. A signature will be required upon delivery.
26. Participants may only win one Prize throughout the duration of the Competition. If you are selected as a Monthly Winner for one month of the Competition, you will not be eligible to win another Prize.
27. There are no cash or credit alternative prizes and the Prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
28. If the Promoters subsequently discover that any of the Monthly Winners are ineligible, have breached these Terms and Conditions and/or the Glasgow Warriors ticket terms and conditions and set out in clause 48 for Monthly Winners of the Glasgow Warriors Tickets Prize and/or the Land Rover Experience terms and conditions for the Monthly Winners of the LRE Prize (as set out in clause 47), or foul play or unethical conduct is suspected under these Terms and Conditions then the Promoters reserve the right to not award the Prize and another entrant will be selected at random as the Monthly Winner for that monthly draw.
29. If the Prize offered is unavailable, cancelled or suspended due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoters, the Promoters will not be able to offer an alternative and will not owe any further liability to the Monthly Winners. The Monthly Winners will not be entitled to any monetary equivalent or compensation for costs or expenses incurred or suffered in connection with taking up the Prize.
30. Monthly Winners accept that the Prize could be cancelled or suspended for any reason whatsoever beyond the control of the Promoters.
31. In the event that any of the Monthly Winners are unable to take up the Prize for any reason they must notify Promoters immediately. In this circumstance, the Promoters reserve the right to offer the Prize for that monthly draw to another entrant selected at random. The Promoters do not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prize.
32. Monthly Winners of the Rugby Tickets Prizes and/or the LRE Prize acknowledge and agree that the Promoters will not be responsible for your costs and/or expenses (including travel to and from the Glasgow Warriors home games for the Rugby Tickets Prizes and the Land Rover Experience centre for the LRE Prize and/or any food/beverages) when attending the Rugby Tickets Prize and/or the LRE Prize.
33. In all circumstances, the Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. Neither the Promoters or its affiliates, agents, officers or employees will be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this Competition or as a result of an entrant's participation in it, participation in any of the activities or as a result of the Winner winning, participating in, collecting or enjoying the Prize and/or the Competition, or if the Competition does not run as planned. This paragraph does not seek to exclude the liability of any party listed in this paragraph for (a) death or personal injury caused by their negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for them to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability. Your statutory rights are not affected.
35. The Promoters may change these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Competition at their absolute discretion and without incurring liability as a result unless the Prize has been awarded.
36. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram and/or Facebook.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
37. By entering this Competition, you understand that the Promoters (and its agents, contractors and group members on its behalf) may process, store, distribute and/or use the information (including personal data) you provide in your Competition entry and in the process of entering:
(a) To enable them to administer your entry in the Competition, including deciding whether it accords with these Terms and Conditions;
(b) To notify you if you are a Monthly Winner. If you are a Monthly Winner you agree that the Promoters may announce or make available on request your name and county/town unless you object to the Promoters doing so or request that the amount of personal information announced or made available is reduced by the Promoters, in accordance with Clause 39; and
(c) To share with organisations assisting with the conduct of the Competition and fulfilment of the Prize.
38. Entrants’ name and contact information used for the purpose of this Competition shall be retained for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the Closing Date.
39. Should any Monthly Winner object to their name and county/town of residence being announced or made available upon request by the Promoters, they should contact [email protected] The Promoters will not announce or make available the personal information of any Winners who have objected. The Promoters may, however, need to provide such data for any lawful or regulatory purposes to a regulator.
40. JLR reserves the right to contact entrants regarding various product and service promotions or other related communications if the entrant has opted-in to receiving such communications from JLR. Your information will be retained for as long as you remain opted-in to receive these communications.
41. Should entrants wish to no longer be contacted, they can unsubscribe at any time via the email communications, or contact [email protected]
42. Data will be handled in accordance with (i) any data protection legislation from time to time in force in the UK including the Data Protection Act 1998 or 2018 and any successor legislation; and (ii) for so long as and to the extent that the law of the EU has legal effect in the UK, the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679), and any other directly applicable EU regulation relating to privacy.
44. To find out the name and country of the Winner(s) please send your request to [email protected] The Promoters will not share the details of the Winner(s) if they have not provided prior written consent to the Promoters, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
45. If you have any other questions about the Competition, please send you question by e-mail to [email protected] before the Competition ends.
46. If you have any questions about how your contact information is being handled, please contact [email protected]
LAND ROVER EXPERIENCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
47. The Monthly Winners of the LRE Prize agree that they will comply with the Land Rover Experience Terms and conditions which can be viewed via this link.
GLASGOW WARRIORS TICKETS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
48. The Monthly Winners of the Glasgow Warriors Tickets agree that they will comply with ticket terms and conditions which can be viewed here.